Hi Guys,

Please forgive me if the answer to this is found somewhere else in the forum, but I couldn't find it.

I bought the tank in the pictures at a yard sale for cheap.  The tank is in excellent condition and full of gas.  However, I've never seen this kind of connector.  It's not the standard kind that I have on my Dyna-Glo or my Char-Broil.

Can anyone tell me what it is and if there is an adapter to make it work with a standard hose?  I'd hate to have to bleed a full tank of gas out of it.

Thank you in advance.
0920191712.jpg  0920191712a.jpg  0920191712b.jpg 
Quote 0 0
It is a quick disconnect fitting.  I would assume that it can be removed and you will see the regular connection revealed. It would have to be removed for refill.  Let us know what you find out.
Quote 1 0
Thank you for the reply.  I'm heading down to my gas supply place this afternoon.  I was hoping to avoid paying top dollar from them, but I'd rather do that than dynamite.jpg
I'll definitely post back when I find out.
Quote 0 0